🧑🍳RecipesHow to Cook Oatmeal Pancakes
Learn how to make delicious and healthy oatmeal pancakes with this easy recipe.
Are you looking for a healthy and delicious breakfast option that will keep you full throughout the morning? Look no further than oatmeal pancakes! These pancakes are easy to make and packed with nutrients to fuel your day.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Butter or oil for cooking
- In a blender, pulse the rolled oats until they are ground into a fine powder.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the oat flour, milk, egg, honey, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and melt a small amount of butter or oil.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the pan for each pancake.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite toppings such as fresh fruit, maple syrup, or yogurt.
These oatmeal pancakes are not only delicious, but they are also a great source of fiber and protein to keep you satisfied until your next meal. Plus, they are gluten-free and can easily be made dairy-free by using a non-dairy milk.
Looking for more healthy and tasty breakfast options? Check out ChefGPT's AI-powered recipe creation capabilities to discover new recipes and meal ideas. With ChefGPT, you can easily customize recipes to fit your dietary needs and preferences. Try it out today and start cooking delicious meals at home!