🧑🍳RecipesHow to Cook Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Learn how to make delicious oatmeal raisin cookies with this easy recipe.
Are you a fan of oatmeal raisin cookies? If so, you'll love this easy recipe that will have you enjoying warm, chewy cookies in no time. Here's what you'll need:
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla extract until well combined.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Stir in the oats and raisins until evenly distributed.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, drop the dough onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing the cookies about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden and the centers are set.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
And there you have it - delicious oatmeal raisin cookies that are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
If you're looking for more recipe ideas, ChefGPT can help. With its AI-powered recipe creation capabilities, you can easily find and cook a variety of recipes, including oatmeal raisin cookies. Simply input your desired ingredients and ChefGPT will generate a list of recipes for you to choose from. Try it out and see what delicious meals you can create!