🧑🍳RecipesHow to Cook Pad Thai
Learn how to make the perfect pad thai with this step-by-step guide. Impress your friends and family with your cooking skills!
Pad Thai is a popular Thai dish that is loved by many. It is a stir-fried noodle dish that is typically made with rice noodles, vegetables, peanuts, and chicken or shrimp. Pad Thai is a great dish to make at home because it is easy to customize and can be made with ingredients that you already have in your pantry.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to make the perfect pad thai:
- 8 oz. rice noodles
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken or shrimp, cooked
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- 2 tbsp. fish sauce
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp. tamarind paste
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Soak the rice noodles in hot water for 10-15 minutes until they are soft. Drain and set aside.
- In a wok or large skillet, heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and onion and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the chicken or shrimp and stir-fry for another 1-2 minutes until cooked through.
- Push the chicken or shrimp to one side of the wok and add the beaten eggs to the other side. Scramble the eggs until they are cooked through.
- Add the rice noodles to the wok and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes until heated through.
- Add the chopped peanuts, fish sauce, sugar, tamarind paste, and water to the wok. Stir-fry for another 1-2 minutes until the sauce is well combined and heated through.
- Add the bean sprouts and green onions to the wok and stir-fry for another 1-2 minutes until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Serve the pad thai hot with lime wedges on the side.
Now that you know how to make the perfect pad thai, you can impress your friends and family with your cooking skills. But what if you want to try a different variation of pad thai or you don't have all the ingredients on hand? This is where ChefGPT comes in.
ChefGPT is an AI-powered recipe creation tool that can help you create customized pad thai recipes based on your preferences and the ingredients you have on hand. With ChefGPT, you can easily create new and exciting variations of pad thai that you may not have thought of before. So why not give ChefGPT a try and see what kind of delicious pad thai recipes you can come up with?