🧑🍳RecipesHow to Cook Shrimp Scampi
Learn how to make the perfect shrimp scampi with this step-by-step guide.
Shrimp scampi is a classic Italian-American dish that is loved by many. It's a simple yet flavorful dish that can be made in just a few minutes. If you're a seafood lover, this recipe is a must-try. In this blog post, we'll show you how to cook shrimp scampi in just a few easy steps.
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 pound linguine, cooked according to package directions
- In a large skillet, melt the butter and olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic and red pepper flakes and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the garlic is fragrant.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until they turn pink and are cooked through.
- Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set them aside.
- Add the white wine and lemon juice to the skillet and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the liquid has reduced by half.
- Add the cooked linguine to the skillet and toss it with the sauce.
- Add the cooked shrimp back to the skillet and toss everything together.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and serve hot.
ChefGPT Product Integration:
If you're looking for more delicious seafood recipes like this one, be sure to check out ChefGPT. With its AI-powered recipe creation capabilities, you can easily find and create the perfect shrimp scampi recipe and many other seafood dishes. ChefGPT takes the guesswork out of cooking and makes it easy to create restaurant-quality meals at home. Try it today and take your cooking to the next level.