🧑🍳RecipesWhat to do with Leftover Egg Fried Rice Balls with Sweet and Sour Sauce
Don't let your leftover egg fried rice go to waste! Turn it into delicious rice balls with sweet and sour sauce.
Are you tired of throwing away leftover rice? Don't let it go to waste! Instead, turn it into delicious rice balls with sweet and sour sauce. This recipe is perfect for using up leftover egg fried rice and can be made in just a few simple steps.
- 2 cups of leftover egg fried rice
- 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs
- Oil for frying
- Sweet and sour sauce for dipping
- Take the leftover egg fried rice and form it into small balls, about the size of a golf ball.
- Roll the rice balls in the all-purpose flour, making sure they are coated evenly.
- Dip each rice ball into the beaten egg, then roll it in the breadcrumbs until it is fully coated.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the rice balls and fry until they are golden brown on all sides.
- Remove the rice balls from the oil and place them on a paper towel to drain any excess oil.
- Serve the rice balls with sweet and sour sauce for dipping.
Not only is this recipe a great way to use up leftover rice, but it's also a fun and tasty appetizer or snack. The crispy exterior of the rice balls pairs perfectly with the tangy sweetness of the sweet and sour sauce.
If you're looking for more creative ways to use up leftover ingredients, consider trying out ChefGPT. With its AI-powered recipe creation capabilities, you can input the ingredients you have on hand and get personalized recipe suggestions that are tailored to your tastes and preferences. Say goodbye to food waste and hello to delicious meals with ChefGPT.
Try ChefGPT today and start cooking like a pro!