🧑🍳RecipesWhat to do with Leftover Turkey Sandwich Wrap with Cranberry Sauce
Don't let your leftover turkey go to waste! Try this delicious sandwich wrap with cranberry sauce recipe.
Are you tired of eating plain leftover turkey sandwiches after Thanksgiving? Spice things up with this delicious turkey sandwich wrap with cranberry sauce recipe!
- 1 large flour tortilla
- 1/2 cup leftover turkey, shredded
- 1/4 cup cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup stuffing
- 1/4 cup mashed potatoes
- 1/4 cup gravy
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Warm up the tortilla in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- Spread the cranberry sauce on the tortilla.
- Add the shredded turkey on top of the cranberry sauce.
- Add the stuffing and mashed potatoes on top of the turkey.
- Pour the gravy on top of the stuffing and mashed potatoes.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese on top of everything.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Roll up the tortilla tightly and enjoy!
This sandwich wrap is the perfect way to use up all of your Thanksgiving leftovers in one delicious meal. The cranberry sauce adds a sweet and tangy flavor that complements the savory turkey and stuffing. The mashed potatoes and gravy add a creamy texture that ties everything together.
But what if you don't have any leftover turkey? Don't worry, ChefGPT has got you covered! With its AI-powered recipe creation capabilities, ChefGPT can help you create the perfect turkey recipe for your sandwich wrap. Simply input your ingredients and preferences, and ChefGPT will generate a customized recipe just for you.
Don't let your leftover turkey go to waste. Try this delicious sandwich wrap with cranberry sauce recipe and let ChefGPT help you create the perfect turkey recipe for your next meal.