🧑🍳RecipesWhat to do with Leftover Vegetable Fried Rice Balls with Sweet Chili Sauce
Don't know what to do with leftover vegetable fried rice? Turn them into delicious rice balls with sweet chili sauce! Here's how.
If you have leftover vegetable fried rice, don't throw it away! Instead, turn it into delicious rice balls with sweet chili sauce. This is a great way to use up leftover rice and create a new dish that's perfect for snacking or as an appetizer. Here's how to make them:
- 2 cups leftover vegetable fried rice
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Oil for frying
- Sweet chili sauce for dipping
- Take the leftover vegetable fried rice and form it into small balls, about the size of a golf ball.
- Roll the rice balls in flour, then dip them in the beaten eggs.
- Roll the rice balls in panko breadcrumbs, making sure they are fully coated.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan or pot over medium-high heat.
- Fry the rice balls in the hot oil until they are golden brown and crispy, about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the rice balls from the oil and place them on a paper towel-lined plate to drain any excess oil.
- Serve the rice balls hot with sweet chili sauce for dipping.
These leftover vegetable fried rice balls with sweet chili sauce are a great way to use up leftover rice and create a new and delicious dish. They are perfect for snacking or as an appetizer for a party or gathering. Plus, they are easy to make and can be ready in just a few minutes.
If you're looking for more recipe ideas, check out ChefGPT. With its AI-powered recipe creation capabilities, you can easily find recipes that use up your leftover ingredients and create new and exciting dishes. ChefGPT can help you create delicious meals that your family and friends will love, all while reducing food waste and saving you time in the kitchen. Try it out today and see how it can transform the way you cook!