Hit Your MacrosThe Simple Way!
When you struggle to reach your macros, MacrosChef is here to help. You can generate recipes that are specifically designed to help you achieve your macronutrient goals. No more guessing or struggling to find the right balance!
Select your target macronutrient you want to achieve.
Tell MacrosChef the amount in grams of Carbohydrates, Proteins and Fats that your meal should have.
MacrosChef will craft the prefect recipe that achieve your macronutrients goal!
Select what meal you want to cook.
You can select Breakfast, Lunch, Snack or Dinner.
MacrosChef will then recommend you a suitable recipe for the meal you have selected.
Select your dietary requirements.
You can select among Vegetarian, Pescatarian, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Diary-Free, Keto, and Paleo.
MacrosChef will then recommend you a suitable recipe for the diet you have selected.
Generate your Recipe.
Press the Generate button and wait for the magic to happen.
With one click you can save your Recipe in the Cookbook or add it to the Shopping List. And if you want to order the ingredients online, you can add all the ingredients to your AmazonFresh or InstaCart shopping cart too!
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- 150 grams firm tofu
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 0 to taste spices and seasonings
Kitchen Tools Needed:
- frying pan
- Toast the bread slices in a toaster until crispy.
- In a frying pan, heat some oil and add the crumbled tofu.
- Cook the tofu on medium heat for 3-5 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Add the spices and seasonings of your choice to the tofu, such as turmeric, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Continue cooking the tofu for another 2-3 minutes, until well seasoned and slightly crispy.
- Meanwhile, slice the avocado and mash it with a fork in a small bowl.
- Spread the mashed avocado on the toasted bread slices.
- Top the avocado toast with the scrambled tofu.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Total Calories: 351kcal
- Carbs: 34grams
- Proteins: 20grams
- Fats: 15grams