Unleash Culinary CreativityBeyond Imagination!
MasterChef is a cooking companion like no other. No more scrolling and googling to find the perfect recipe. Uncover endless recipe possibilities and personalized dishes with a touch of AI magic!
Inspire MasterChef with your tastes or with a specific recipe.
Tell MasterChef what you feel like eating and see the magic happens. Are you feeling like a Lasagna made with lamb ragù? or a Kimchi Stew?
MasterChef will craft the prefect recipe that most suits your description.
Select the amount of servings.
Are you cooking for yourself or for many guests?
MasterChef will generate a recipe with the right amount of ingredients to yield the desired amount of servings.
Select how much time you have.
Select 5 minutes if you are in a rush or longer if you have time.
This will prevent MasterChef from recommending you recipes that take too long to prepare.
Select your skill level.
It doesn't matter if you are a Novice or a Michelin Starred Chef.
MasterChef will recommend you recipes that are suitable for your skill level.
Select your dietary requirements.
You can select among Vegetarian, Pescatarian, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Diary-Free, Keto, and Paleo.
MasterChef will then recommend you a suitable recipe for the diet you have selected.
Generate your Recipe.
Press the Generate button and wait for the magic to happen.
With one click you can save your Recipe in the Cookbook or add it to the Shopping List. And if you want to order the ingredients online, you can add all the ingredients to your AmazonFresh or InstaCart shopping cart too!
- 400 grams Beef tenderloin
- 250 grams Puff pastry dough
- 1 teaspoons Salt
- 1 teaspoons Pepper
- 1 pieces Egg
Kitchen Tools Needed:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F) degrees.
- Season the beef tenderloin with salt and pepper.
- Heat a pan over high heat and sear the beef on all sides until browned.
- Remove the beef from the pan and let it cool.
- Spread puff pastry dough on a flat surface and place the beef in the center.
- Wrap the beef with the puff pastry, sealing the edges.
- Place the wrapped beef on a baking sheet and brush with egg wash.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes before slicing.
- Serve the sliced Beef Wellington with your desired side dishes.
- Total Calories: 900kcal
- Carbs: 50grams
- Proteins: 70grams
- Fats: 70grams