🧑🍳RecipesHow to Cook Beef and Bell Pepper Stir-Fry
Learn how to make a delicious and healthy beef and bell pepper stir-fry with this easy recipe.
Are you looking for a quick and easy weeknight dinner that is both delicious and healthy? Look no further than this beef and bell pepper stir-fry recipe! Not only is it packed with flavor, but it also includes plenty of colorful vegetables to give you a boost of nutrients.
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 lb. flank steak, sliced thinly against the grain
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, and cornstarch. Set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add the sliced flank steak and cook until browned on all sides, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the sliced bell peppers and onion to the skillet and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the minced garlic to the skillet and cook for an additional 30 seconds.
- Pour the soy sauce mixture over the beef and vegetables and stir to combine. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve the beef and bell pepper stir-fry over a bed of rice or noodles for a complete meal. You can also garnish with sliced green onions or sesame seeds for extra flavor.
And if you're looking for even more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out ChefGPT! This AI-powered recipe creation tool can help you find new and exciting ways to cook your favorite ingredients. Simply input your desired ingredients and ChefGPT will generate a customized recipe just for you. It's the perfect way to spice up your weeknight dinners and impress your family and friends with your culinary skills.