🧑🍳RecipesHow to Cook Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
Learn how to make delicious blueberry cheesecake bars with this easy recipe. Perfect for any occasion!
Are you looking for a delicious dessert to serve at your next gathering? Look no further than blueberry cheesecake bars! This sweet and tangy treat is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth.
Here's what you'll need to get started:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberry pie filling
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Mix until well combined.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Bake for 10 minutes.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar together until smooth.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla extract, and beat until well combined.
- Pour the mixture over the graham cracker crust.
- Spoon the blueberry pie filling over the top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the filling is set.
- Allow the bars to cool completely before slicing and serving.
And there you have it! Delicious blueberry cheesecake bars that are sure to impress your guests. Serve them up with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an extra special treat.
If you're looking for more recipe ideas, be sure to check out ChefGPT. With its AI-powered recipe creation capabilities, you can easily find and create recipes just like this one. Give it a try today and take your cooking to the next level!