🧑🍳RecipesHow to Cook Spaghetti alla Carbonara
Learn how to make the classic Italian dish spaghetti alla carbonara with this easy-to-follow recipe.
Spaghetti alla carbonara is a classic Italian dish that has been enjoyed for generations. This simple yet delicious pasta dish is made with just a few ingredients, but it packs a flavorful punch. In this blog post, we'll walk you through the steps to make spaghetti alla carbonara at home.
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 6 ounces pancetta, diced
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the spaghetti and cook until al dente, according to package instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the pancetta and cook until crispy, stirring occasionally.
- Add the garlic to the skillet and cook for an additional minute.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and Parmesan cheese.
- Once the pasta is cooked, reserve 1 cup of the pasta water and drain the rest.
- Add the pasta to the skillet with the pancetta and garlic. Toss to combine.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and add the egg mixture to the pasta. Toss quickly to coat the pasta and create a creamy sauce. If the pasta seems dry, add some of the reserved pasta water to loosen it up.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot with additional Parmesan cheese on top.
Now that you know how to make spaghetti alla carbonara, you can enjoy this classic Italian dish anytime you want. And if you're looking for more recipe inspiration, check out ChefGPT. With its AI-powered recipe creation capabilities, you can easily find and create delicious meals at home. Try it out today and see how easy it is to cook like a pro.