🧑🍳RecipesWhat to do with Leftover Turkey Sandwich Wrap with Avocado and Tomato
Don't let your leftover turkey go to waste! Try this delicious sandwich wrap recipe with avocado and tomato.
If you're like most people, you probably have some leftover turkey from Thanksgiving. Don't let it go to waste! Instead, try this delicious sandwich wrap recipe with avocado and tomato.
- 1 large tortilla wrap
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded leftover turkey
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lay the tortilla wrap flat on a plate or cutting board.
- Spread the mayonnaise evenly over the tortilla.
- Layer the sliced avocado and tomato on top of the mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle the shredded turkey over the vegetables.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Roll the tortilla tightly to form a wrap.
- Slice the wrap in half and serve.
This leftover turkey sandwich wrap with avocado and tomato is a great way to use up your Thanksgiving leftovers. It's also a healthy and delicious lunch option that's easy to make.
If you're looking for more recipe ideas, try using ChefGPT. This AI-powered recipe creation tool can help you find new and exciting ways to use your leftover turkey. With ChefGPT, you can easily search for recipes based on ingredients, dietary restrictions, and more. Give it a try and see what delicious recipes you can come up with!