🧑🍳RecipesMexican Recipes for a Corporate Potluck
Spice up your next corporate potluck with these delicious Mexican recipes that are sure to impress your colleagues.
Are you tired of bringing the same old boring dish to your company potluck? Why not spice things up with some delicious Mexican recipes? Not only will these dishes impress your colleagues, but they are also easy to make and perfect for feeding a crowd.
- Chicken Enchiladas Ingredients:
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 can (10 oz) enchilada sauce
- 1 can (4 oz) diced green chilies
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8-10 flour tortillas
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, mix together the chicken, enchilada sauce, green chilies, sour cream, and green onions.
Spoon the chicken mixture onto each tortilla and roll up tightly.
Place the rolled tortillas in a greased baking dish and top with shredded cheese.
Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
Mexican Street Corn Salad Ingredients:
- 4 cups cooked corn kernels
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup crumbled cotija cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream, cotija cheese, cilantro, green onions, jalapeño pepper, garlic, and lime juice.
Add the cooked corn kernels to the bowl and stir until well coated.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Beef Tacos Ingredients:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup water
- 8-10 taco shells
- Shredded lettuce
- Diced tomatoes
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef over medium-high heat.
- Drain any excess grease from the skillet and add the taco seasoning and water.
- Simmer for 5-7 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened.
- Heat the taco shells according to package instructions.
- Fill each taco shell with the beef mixture and top with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, and salsa.
These Mexican recipes are sure to be a hit at your next corporate potluck. And if you're looking for even more delicious recipes, be sure to check out ChefGPT. With its AI-powered recipe creation capabilities, you can cook up these same recipes and more with ease. Impress your colleagues and take your cooking skills to the next level with ChefGPT.